This Sunday, TMU is welcoming students back to a full residence experience for the first time since 2019. Students will have the opportunity to build meaningful friendships and connections. Supporting them through their university experience will be the goal.
Members of the media are invited to capture move-in footage from 11AM to 1PM.
What: 日博电竞登录下载靠谱 University residence move-in day
Students and their families
Student Housing representatives upon request
When: Sunday, Aug. 28, 2022 / Press are invited to capture move-in from 11AM to 1PM
Where: Pitman Hall, 160 Mutual St., Toronto
1,089 students will be living across our three residence buildings this year. We expect to welcome over 1,000 students during our move in day.
- Pitman Hall (160 Mutual St.) - 539
- International Living and Learning Centre (240 Jarvis St.) - 230
- Daphne Cockwell Health Sciences Centre (288 Church St.) - 320
- Our residence population this year includes 316 international students arriving from 51 countries, and 773 domestic students, 78% of whom are from Ontario. Vancouver is our top home city for incoming residents with 32 students. Dubai is our top international city with 51 students.
- TMU’s Orientation Week takes place the week before classes begin and gives incoming students the chance to connect with others, familiarize themselves with their program, and get to know their way around campus. Designed to meet the needs of all new students, Orientation takes place Sunday August 28th to Monday September 5th 2022.
If you are interested in arranging an interview with students or TMU spokespeople on site, please email Tania Ulrich at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-647-785-0984 in advance. Visit our website for more information on move-in day .
Media Officers : Tania Ulrich (647-785-0984), Jessica Leach (416-704-2166 )