You are now in the main content area
Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) encourages every member of the university to understand what to do and who to contact in the event of an emergency on campus.
EHS administers procedures in the case of:
- workplace incidents or injuries;
- workplace near misses or hazards;
- fire and building evacuations;
- public health threats; and
- spills or leaks of hazardous materials.
We encourage individual departments and faculties to have their own emergency procedures in place that provide users with specific protocols based on the unique requirements of your space. Information regarding these specific procedures can be obtained from your supervisor.