- TMU has partnered with MyCreds , external link , a leading digital credential expert and platform for certifying, sharing and verifying academic credentials, to issue official transcripts for TMU in a secure digital format. These digital transcripts will be certified and considered ‘official,’ and can be shared securely with educational institutions, employers, immigration authorities and other third parties.
- You can use the transcript order functionality in RAMSS to order a secure electronic transcript. You can track when your transcript has been sent and when it has been opened by the recipient. With TMU’s e-Transcripts, you’ll also save on courier and postage costs. Your e-Transcript is secure and verifiable so employers, graduate schools and all the others you might share it with will know it’s valid. The e-Transcript fee of $18 will apply.
- If you have a Fee Hold on your account, you will not be able to order an official transcript until you have cleared the outstanding balance on your account.
- Visit the Official Transcripts page on the Registrar’s website for complete details.
- Yes, if you have already officially graduated you can still use the Request a Letter function in your Student Center in RAMSS, but please note that we will only issue confirmation of graduation status letters electronically. You should confirm with the recipient that they will accept a pdf letter.
- You may also encourage the recipient or third party to use the Degree Verification Service .
ServiceHub in-person services are open. Student Records will temporarily accept
Personal Data Change
requests via email to
. You must provide the following in your email:
- Your request must come from your @ryerson.ca email address
- You must attach a scan or photo of your TMU OneCard
- You must attach a scan or image of your supporting documentation (e.g. passport, birth certificate, marriage certificate)
- You must attach a complete PDF file Personal Data Change form
- International students participating in a university-sanctioned activity abroad must complete the international risk management requirements .
- Please see detailed instructions on the Curriculum Advising Letter of Permission information page.
- At this time, we cannot provide a hard copy of your Letter of Permission; however, an electronic copy will be available in your RAMSS Student Center under the “View my Communications” tab.
- Yes, you can still use the Request a Letter function in your Student Center in RAMSS.
- All letters will be emailed to your TMU email address. During this time, there will be no pick up or fax option.
- The University is not processing Document Reissues/Amendments at this time.
Official e-Awards, e-Transcripts and e-Documents
Information for employers or organizations verifying electronic documents (e-Awards, e-Transcripts and Letters) from 日博电竞登录下载靠谱 University
Yes. Documents issued through MyCreds contain digital signatures that meet the legal requirements of certified digital documents in countries around the world. When students/alumni share their documents with third parties through the MyCreds portal, these digital signatures ensure their authenticity as a document issued by 日博电竞登录下载靠谱 University.
e-Awards, e-Transcripts and Letters are official only when bearing the Blue Ribbon Symbol and a valid digital certification issued by GlobalSign CA for Adobe.
A document is only considered official and is a trusted document if a recipient receives it in an email sent by MyCreds. The URL should start with https://learner.mycreds.ca.
A transcript routed to a recipient from an individual personal email is not official.
When you view the document through the MyCreds portal, you should see that
- Document status says Available
- The document has the Certified blue ribbon symbol
- You can view the certificate information.
If a document has been revoked, or the share has expired or been disabled by the student, you will see a document verification failure message when you access the link.
Information for students about electronic documents issued by 日博电竞登录下载靠谱 University
At this time, TMU is issuing Official e-Awards (graduation award documents), Official e-Transcripts, Proof of Enrolment Letters for current students, Verification of Enrolment Letters for new students, and Post-Graduation Work Permit Letters through the MyCreds , external link platform.
If you have the email notification you received from MyCreds when the document was issued : Follow the link in the email notification and log in with your TMU username and password.
If you no longer have the email notification you received from MyCreds : Navigate to the MyCreds Education Provider , external link sign in page and select 日博电竞登录下载靠谱 University from the Institution drop down menu, then log in with your TMU username and password.
When I try to log in to the MyCreds Learner Portal to access my document, I am prompted to enter a verification code. Where do I find that code?
If you are prompted to enter a verification code after entering your TMU username and password, this means you have two-factor authentication enabled on your TMU account.
To find the verification code, open the Google Authenticator app that you installed on your mobile device.
Two-factor authentication is required for TMU students when logging in to access specific applications including the MyCreds Learner Portal. Two-factor provides a second level of security for your TMU account.
What do I do if I have forgotten my TMU username or password and need it to log in to the MyCreds Learner Portal or to log in to RAMSS to order an e-Transcript?
If you do not remember your username you may enter your TMU student number.
If you have forgotten your TMU student number, you can contact email@example.com for assistance. Please include your complete name, date of birth, and the years you attended TMU in your email.
If you have forgotten your username or password, you may try performing an account recovery or contact the CCS HelpDesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-979-5000, ext. 558650.
What email address will MyCreds use to send notification and instructions for accessing and sharing my document?
All MyCreds notifications for current students (including e-Award notifications) will be sent to your ‘TMU’ email address. The notification will be sent from email@example.com.
If you are a former student and/or you no longer have access to your TMU email account, the notification will be sent to the ‘Home’ email address on file with TMU.
Check the Personal Information on your student record through the Student Center tile in your RAMSS account to ensure all email addresses are correct and up to date.
If you attended TMU after 1984, you can activate your online identity or recover your account by following the instructions on the Accounts page . You must have your TMU student ID number to activate your online identity or recover your account. If you do not know your TMU student ID number, or if you attended TMU before 1984, please contact Student Records at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Please ensure you include your full name, date of birth, and the years you attended TMU in your email.
What happens if I need to send my Official Transcript or letter to an agency or organization that does not accept digital copies?
When shared through the MyCreds platform, the official transcript (e-Transcript), e-Award or letters are authentic, tamper-evident and legally valid. Documents issued through MyCreds contain digital signatures that meet the legal requirements of certified digital documents in countries around the world. The majority of organizations recognize and accept official electronic documents from verified providers like MyCreds. If your recipient is not allowing you the option to submit your e-Transcript, please contact email@example.com with the details of the situation and we can assist you in following up with the organization. If your recipient is not allowing you to submit your Proof of Enrolment Letter, please contact the ServiceHub .
Where can I find more information about the MyCreds platform and sharing my documents through the MyCreds Learner Portal?
Please see the MyCreds Learner FAQs , external link or find the ‘Take a Tour’ link on the left hand side of your screen when you are logged in to MyCreds for an overview of the MyCreds Learner Portal.