You are now in the main content area


Faculty and contract lecturers requiring medical accommodation should contact Workplace Wellbeing Services .

Faculty and contract lecturers requiring non-medical accommodation should contact the HR Partner assigned to their Faculty .

Information on mental health and wellbeing support can be found on Ryerson’s COVID-19 webpage dedicated to wellbeing .

Faculty and contract lecturers can access the Employee and Family Assistance Program for resources and counselling. For more information, select your employee group: Ryerson Faculty Association , CUPE 3904 Unit 1 (9+ semester hours) .

For further guidance about how to access suitable resources, please contact Workplace Wellbeing Services .

浩方电竞赛表APP v2.5 lol英雄联盟直播新版v0.7 江湖电竞(南宁)赛表赛事 玩嘉电竞抽注APP v0.8 lpl电竞比分注册APP v2.6(lpl电竞选手下载v3.1版) 宝博电竞积分排榜