Part of the
Ted Rogers School of Management
- Completion of a four-year undergraduate (or equivalent degree) from an accredited institution
- Minimum grade point average (GPA) or equivalent of 3.00/4.33 (B) in the last two years of study
- Statement of interest
- Minimum of two years full-time professional work experience
- Two letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency requirement
- GMAT score (a GRE can also be considered in place of a GMAT score)
- Online interview
More information on admission requirements . Due to the competitive nature of our programs, it is not possible to offer admission to everyone who applies that meets the minimum entrance requirements for the program.
Students are encouraged to submit applications prior to the first consideration date to increase their chances of securing financial support for their graduate studies. Applications received after the first consideration date will be accepted and reviewed based on spaces remaining in the program.
See application dates .
For detailed graduate tuition and fees information please visit Fees by Program .
For information on scholarships, awards and financing your graduate studies visit Financing Your Studies.
At the Ted Rogers MBA, we will help define your career direction from day one. Our dedicated and experienced MBA Careers team can provide you with customized career evaluation, coaching sessions, career advancement services, career search assistance and much more.
- Career exploration workshops
- One-on-one coaching with Executives-in-Residence and industry professionals
- Exclusive mentorship program offered through the Ted Rogers Leadership Centre
- Personalized job search strategies and much more
Admissions information and how to apply
Graduate Studies Admissions Office
11th Floor, 1 Dundas Street West
For information specific to programs, please see the program contact information below.
Dr. Donna Smith
Graduate Program Director
BA, MBA, DBA
Research areas: social media, fashion, and consumer insight
Telephone: 416-979-5000 ext. 554827
Graduate Program Administrator
Telephone: 416-979-5000 ext. 552494
"Ryerson attracts like-minded students from a wide variety of cultural, educational and industry backgrounds who collaborate inside the classroom and develop friendships outside the classroom."