Part of the
Faculty of Engineering and Architectural Science
- Completion of a four-year undergraduate engineering or science degree (or equivalent degree) from an accredited institution
- Minimum grade point average (GPA) or equivalent of 3.00/4.33 (B) in the last two years of study
- Statement of interest
- Two letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency requirement
- An interview will be required for selected applicants
More information on admission requirements . Due to the competitive nature of our programs, it is not possible to offer admission to everyone who applies that meets the minimum entrance requirements for the program.
Students are encouraged to submit applications prior to the first consideration date to increase their chances of securing financial support for their graduate studies. Applications received after the first consideration date will be accepted and reviewed based on spaces remaining in the program.
See application dates .
For detailed graduate tuition and fees information please visit Fees by Program .
For information on scholarships, awards and financing your graduate studies visit Financing Your Studies.
Advanced Engineering Courses
Select two courses from more than 20 master’s-level courses such as:
- Biomedical Startups
- Energy Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship
Three core MEIE courses:
- Finding and Validating Business Opportunities
- Market Development and Financial Planning
- New Venture Business Strategy Plan
Three practicum courses:
- Customer Discovery and Development
- Customer Validation
- Customer Acquisition
- Two-semester Technology Commercialization project
- Two-semester Go-to-Market project
Master of Engineering Innovation and Entrepreneurship (MEIE) graduate program calendar
- Access seed funding, professional development and mentorship opportunities, as well as the Norman Esch Awards .
- Become part of 日博电竞登录下载靠谱 University’s customer-centric technology incubator, Innovation Boost Zone.
- Gain access to DMZ* resources when you’re ready to grow your company.
* Ranked #1 university-based incubator in the world by UBI Global
Admissions information and how to apply
Graduate Studies Admissions Office
11th Floor, 1 Dundas Street West
For information specific to programs, please see the program contact information below.
Dr. Bilal Farooq
Graduate Program Director
BSc, MASc, PhD
Research areas: Disruptive transportation technologies and services, Cyber-physical transportation systems, Artificial intelligence and machine learning, Simulation, Behavioural Modelling, Optimization, Active mobility
Telephone: 416-979-5000 ext. 556456
Gang (Daniel) Tian
Graduate Program Administrator
Telephone: 416-979-5000 ext. 556493