Ryerson is a vibrant university that enjoys a great sense of community. Dedicated to learning, it also encourages social activities and recognizes freedom of expression and the rights of individuals.
As in all large communities, Ryerson has a variety of policies and regulations to ensure that members share equally in the benefits and responsibilities associated with campus life. It is a student's responsibility to familiarize themselves with Ryerson's Graduate Significant Dates , policies, regulations and Ryerson's codes of conduct described in this graduate calendar and the Ryerson Graduate Student Guide .
The following information is taken from Ryerson Senate policies, which can be found on the Senate website .
- PDF file Academic Integrity - Policy 60
- PDF file Curriculum Modifications: Graduate Programs - Policy 127
- PDF file Development of New Graduate Programs - Policy 112
- PDF file Ethics Review of Research Involving Human Subjects - Policy 51
- PDF file Ethics Review of Research Involving Animals - Policy 52
- PDF file Funding of Graduate Students - Policy 139
- Grade Reassessment and Grade Recalculation - Policy 162
- PDF file Graduate Admissions Policy - Policy 163
- PDF file Graduate Status, Enrolment, and Evaluation - Policy 164
- PDF file Graduate Course Management Policy - Policy 166
- PDF file Grade and Standing Appeals - Policy 168
- PDF file Periodic Program Review of Graduate Programs - Policy 126
- PDF file Student Code of Non-Academic Conduct - Policy 61
- PDF file Guidelines for Candidacy Examinations for Doctoral Programs in Science and Engineering
- PDF file Graduate Manuscript-Style Master's or Doctoral Theses
- PDF file Graduate Supervision
- PDF file Guidelines for Program Directors
- PDF file Intellectual Property Guidelines
- PDF file Thesis, Major Research Paper and Dissertation Submission Guidelines