Global Learning helps students find opportunities to learn about other cultures and gain new perspectives on your chosen fields.
- Prior to your Exchange , you will meet with your 日博电竞登录下载靠谱 University (TMU) program or exchange coordinator to determine suitable courses at the host university
- To transfer your courses to TMU upon return, obtain an official transcript and meet with your exchange coordinator to complete the required paperwork
- Once the paperwork has been processed you will be able to view your Exchange Transfer Credits on your Transfer Credit Report
- Prior to registering for your Study Abroad program, you must obtain a Letter of Permission (LOP) for each course you wish to obtain a transfer credit for
- Please be advised that some courses completed through the Study Abroad program are not eligible for transfer credit consideration
- Upon completing the course(s), obtain an official transcript and follow up as per the instructions provided on your LOP
- Once your LOP credits have been processed, you can view them on your Transfer Credit Report
A Challenge Credit grants 日博电竞登录下载靠谱 University (TMU) students an academic credit for a TMU course in recognition of skills and knowledge gained outside the traditional post-secondary school environment, e.g. through work experience. The experience gained replicates the subject matter of the course material.
Letter of Permission (LOP)
A Letter of Permission (LOP) grants 日博电竞登录下载靠谱 University students permission to enrol in a course at another accredited post-secondary institution and confirms credit will be applied toward their TMU program. Credits will not be granted for courses taken at another institution if an approved Letter of Permission has not been issued prior to course enrolment. Students must meet eligibility and satisfy all other requirements.