You are now in the main content area
The Accounting, Collections & Treasury unit manages all banking activities of the university, including accounts receivables. Our activities include:
- Issuing invoices;
- Applying payments to accounts receivable invoices;
- Opening and managing all Ryerson bank, investment and merchant accounts;
- Reconciling deposits and following up on any discrepancies; and
Liaising with financial institutions to resolve matters on
- credit and debit memos and adjustments;
- returned cheques;
- fraudulent payment prevention and detection;
- wire transfers;
- credit card deposits; and
- petty cash.
If you have any questions about the university’s banking activities, please contact the Accounting, Collections & Treasury unit .